Friday, August 05, 2005

Our Caring Nation (again)

Makes you proud, doesn't it. Good old Londoners !

And this is pretty impressive.

Neelam Hussain, 36, who lives in the block of flats, said: “It was about 10.30pm, I was lying on the sofa watching a film with my kids when there was a knock at my door. There were three black men stood there and they said they were looking for someone called Kally, or something like that. I said, ‘I don’t know what you mean, there is no one living here called that, there is only me here.’ So I shut the door.

A few minutes later I heard gunshots."


And the police were called ?

Police were called to the flat in Clark Court, Stilton Crescent by a woman who discovered her dead relatives. She notified police yesterday afternoon.

The day after the murders. If no-one had called at the flat they'd be there still. I do love it when people talk about "the community".

No comments: